University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business
Click Here to Contact the University of Southern California directly.
USC Marshall School of Business
630 Childs Way- Popovich Hall 308
Los Angeles, CA 90089
MBA Degree Programs
Traditional full-time MBA program (designed to be completed in 20 months)
More about the program: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/mba
MBA for Professionals and Managers
Part-Time MBA program for individuals who are fully-employed
Taught in the evenings and on weekends (33 months)
First year coursework may be completed at either the Los Angeles or Irvine campuses
For more about the program: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/mbapm
For mid- to senior-level professionals who have high potential as business and industry leaders
Delivered on alternating Fridays and Saturdays for a two-year period
More about the program: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/EMBA
Global Executive MBA
Accelerated 20-month program -- 10 sessions in Shanghai plus two trips to Los Angeles and one trip to another Asian country. Attend class every six to eight weeks, in five-day modules spanning weekends. Schedule allows participants to fly in from cities around the Pacific Rim.
Telephone: (86) 21-6293-2707
For more information and application procedures:
IBEAR MBA - International Business Education and Research (IBEAR)
For mid-career managers who are pursuing international and Pacific Rim-related careers
Full-time intensive program completed in 12 months
Telephone: (213) 740-7140
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/IBEAR
Dual Degree Programs
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration (J.D./M.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Arts in East Asian Area Studies (M.B.A./M.A.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Planning (M.B.A./M.Pl.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Real Estate Development (M.B.A./M.R.E.D.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Science in Gerontology (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Education (M.B.A./Ed.D.)
- Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Medicine (M.B.A./M.D.)
- Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Pharmacy (M.B.A./Pharm.D.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Social Work (M.B.A./M.S.W.)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Arts in Jewish Communal Service (M.B.A./M.A.)
Related Masters Degree and Business Certificate Programs
For a full-list of related Masters Degrees, visit http://www.marshall.usc.edu/masters. For a list of Business Certificate programs, visit http://www.marshall.usc.edu/certificate.
The USC Veteran Affairs Office provides a broad range of assistance to USC students who apply and are eligible for educational assistance administered by the Veterans Administration. Additionally, USC supports students called to active duty with liberalized policies and procedures designed to minimize difficulties during departure and provide a smooth transition upon return. Contact: email@example.com, (213) 740-4619, http://www.usc.edu/va.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Please visit the web site of the program in which you are interested for detailed information about admission requirements, the admission process, and how to submit application. Most applications to Marshall graduate degree programs require the following:
- A bachelor's degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (regardless of field or major).
- Completed application form.
- A nonrefundable application fee.
- Responses to required essay questions.
- History of full- and part-time work experience or resume.
- One official transcript from the registrar of each college or university attended (undergraduate and postgraduate, if applicable) whether the degree was completed or not. If all college or postgraduate work has not been completed, transcripts must be sent again when work in progress is completed and the degree posted. Transcripts written in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Coursework from one institution reported as transfer credit on another school's transcript does not constitute an official record. These must be unopened. Certified English translations must be enclosed if the originals are not in English.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Official GMAT or GRE score report. GMAT is preferred. Scores are valid for five years.
- International applicants (if applicable): official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report.
Description of Learning Environment for Students
Consistently ranked among the nation's premier schools, USC Marshall is internationally recognized for its emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation, social responsibility and path-breaking research. Located in the heart of Los Angeles, one of the world's leading business centers and the U.S. gateway to the Pacific Rim, Marshall offers its 5,700-plus undergraduate and graduate students a unique world view and impressive global experiential opportunities. With an alumni community spanning 123 countries, USC Marshall students join a worldwide community of thought leaders who are redefining the way business works.
The academic culture at Marshall promotes entrepreneurship and innovation. Marshall's faculty is the leading force in teaching basic academic principles and developing what's new, what's forward-thinking, what works. As a result, Marshall faculty are globally recognized intellectual leaders in their fields whose cutting-edge research incorporates experience, practice and scholarship. Many have authored leading textbooks and serve as editors or on editorial review boards of various journals. Several faculty members are noted as the most cited researchers in their areas of expertise and many receive teaching awards.
More information about Marshall School faculty is available at http://www.marshall.usc.edu/faculty
Tuition and program costs vary by degree program. Please visit the web site of the program in which you are interested for program-specific information.
- Ranked #10 in the UT Dallas Top 100 Worldwide Business School rankings based on research contributions
- 80,000+ USC Marshall alumni in 123 countries
- 340,000+ USC alumni
Marshall is one of the world's top schools for MBA studies, thanks to the content, scope, and professionalism of our cross-disciplinary program. Working with an exceptional faculty in small class settings, you'll explore business problems from a multinational perspective as you hone your interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial talents, technological know-how, global awareness, teamwork, and leadership abilities. It all takes place at one of the world's premier private universities in a trend-setting city along the vital Pacific Rim. There's no better place to jump-start your career...or your life.