Scheller College of Business
Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business
Full-time and Evening MBA programs - email@example.com or 404-894-8722
Executive MBA in Management of Technology &
Executive MBA in Global Business programs – firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-385-8112
Click Here to Contact Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business directly.
MBA Degree Programs
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA in Global Business
- Executive MBA in Management of Technology
The Post-9/11 GI Bill
Effective August 1, 2011, qualified U.S. veterans may be eligible to receive financial support for resident tuition, mandatory fees, and a stipend for books and housing.
More information is available through the Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Website or you may contact the MBA admissions office at email@example.com.
- Online application
- Academic transcripts
- Official GMAT or GRE score for Full-time and Evening programs (For the Executive programs, GMAT may be waived based on the review of the academic profile. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about requirements).
- Three letters of recommendation (Two recommendations for Executive MBA program)
- Interviews (by invitation only for Full-time and Evening MBA, required for all Executive MBA applicants)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Please consult program website - http://scheller.gatech.edu
Description of Learning Environment for Students
The intersection of business and technology has always been at the heart of the College. Our nationally ranked business school teaches students how to take advantage of the many business opportunities made possible by emerging technologies and to succeed in an increasingly global economy.
Offering a world of possibilities, all of the school's graduate and undergraduate programs have been extensively internationalized to give students the global competence they need to compete both at home and abroad. We are also rapidly expanding our influence as one of the foremost centers for leading innovation and corporate entrepreneurship.
Thanks to the College's location in Technology Square – the center of Atlanta's high-tech business community – opportunities abound for our students and faculty to explore synergies between management and technology. This state-of-the-art setting ensures that students have access to all the latest learning tools and enables them to attend classes just around the corner from companies where they find fulfilling and challenging internships and careers.
Our prestigious faculty brings practical experience and industry expertise into the classroom.
Georgia Tech MBA students learn from faculty members who are world-renowned for their research and teaching. They are highly accessible and practice an interactive learning approach. Many professors are consultants to national and international organizations, serving in roles that enable them to pragmatically access the strengths and limitations of theory and research within the ever-changing business world.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- #23 Full-time MBA Program
- #6 Information Technology
- #12 E-Business
- #17 Teamwork
-The Princeton Review:
• #7 Best Classroom Experience
- US News & World Report
- #27 Full-time MBA Program
- #24 Evening MBA
- #13 Supply Chain/Logistics
- #14 Production/Operations